Compare Kalahari Resorts and Conventions vs Cedar Point Amusement Park BETASee how working at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions vs. Cedar Point Amusement Park compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions vs. Cedar Point Amusement Park. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kalahari Resorts and Conventions scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Guest" was the most mentioned Pro at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions.
- "Lots of hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Cedar Point Amusement Park.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park had 48 more reviews than Kalahari Resorts and Conventions that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions full-time for less than a year
Opportunities to engage with a wide-range of people as guests; active work requirements, including running to retrieve guest cars and pushing luggage carts; enjoyable colleagues; opportunities to... drive new and unique cars
Must work rain or shine (running to retrieve cars in the rain); requires heavy lifting
I worked at Cedar Point Amusement Park for more than a year
The schedule was flexible. Management listened and worked with crews. Many opportunities to work at multiple locations.
Working outside has lots of downsides and that was the biggest downside some days. Not a lot of employee areas within the park.