Compare Kane is Able vs PrideStaff BETASee how working at Kane is Able vs. PrideStaff compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kane is Able vs. PrideStaff. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PrideStaff scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "No pros" was the most mentioned Pro at Kane is Able.
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at PrideStaff.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at Kane is Able.
- "No benefits" was the most mentioned Con at PrideStaff.
I have been working at PrideStaff for more than 3 years
The staff is constantly looking for job assignments that fit your needs. If the assignments aren't conducive to you they are eager to find a replacement for you and assist you with another assignment.
Sometimes it can take awhile to get another assignment but it behooves you to sign up with other staffing agencies.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.