Compare Kearney vs Roland Berger BETASee how working at Kearney vs. Roland Berger compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kearney vs. Roland Berger. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kearney scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Roland Berger scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kearney.
- "Steile lernkurve" was the most mentioned Pro at Roland Berger.
- Kearney had 119 more reviews than Roland Berger that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Kearney full-time for more than 10 years
Extreme flexibility during pandemic Very fluid; interesting challenges from year to year Your future is yours to own/manage and excel
The consulting environment may not be for everyone if handling high demands are disruptive to self. Otherwise, not much negative commentary to provide here; truly a very dynamic place to work.