Compare Kearney vs Simon-Kucher & Partners BETASee how working at Kearney vs. Simon-Kucher & Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kearney vs. Simon-Kucher & Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kearney scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Simon-Kucher & Partners scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kearney.
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- Kearney had 149 more reviews than Simon-Kucher & Partners that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Kearney full-time
The entrepreneurial culture can't be beat. Collegial, non-hierarchical, and fun!
Don't worry about comparing ourselves to MBB.... We love Kearney for what it is
I have been working at Simon-Kucher & Partners full-time for less than a year
Culture, life science expertise, interesting work. Pays well and has a clear structure for promotions. Allow you to influence your project assignments even as a new hire/ they want to hear your... personal preferences as it displays initiative and want you to enjoy your work.
The work requires long hours, but they're very up front about that.