Compare Kellogg Company vs Tyson Foods BETASee how working at Kellogg Company vs. Tyson Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kellogg Company vs. Tyson Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kellogg Company scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Tyson Foods scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Tyson Foods had 3 more reviews than Kellogg Company that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- Kellogg Company had 137 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Kellogg Company had 30 more reviews than Tyson Foods that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Tyson Foods full-time
Attendance and Sign On Pay and Bonuses
I couldn't handle the cold environment and the heavy lifting while on this job
Advice to Management
Women didn't have any opportunities to advance in this company, that was the deciding factor when I left.