Compare Kellogg Company vs Unilever BETASee how working at Kellogg Company vs. Unilever compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kellogg Company vs. Unilever. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kellogg Company scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Unilever scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kellogg Company.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Unilever.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kellogg Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Unilever.
I worked at Kellogg Company
Sales development. Endless Resources of information about industry and company. A lot of networking.
Some employees could have been more engaging.
Advice to Management
More diverse learning with interns, have them work cross functionally.
I worked at Unilever full-time for more than 10 years
They allow employees to work and not micro-manage. Management allows employee to truly take ownership of their work.
None for me. Had they not left Connecticut, I would still be there.