Compare KellyMitchell Group vs Vitamin T BETASee how working at KellyMitchell Group vs. Vitamin T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KellyMitchell Group vs. Vitamin T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KellyMitchell Group scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Vitamin T scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Vitamin T.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Aquent" was the most mentioned Con at Vitamin T.
I have been working at KellyMitchell Group for less than a year
They are very responsible and easy to work with. I’m really happy with their process in general. Whenever I ask any question, they get it back to me really quickly and tries to help me out anytime.... Their onboarding process is the best!
I do not have any cons so far.
I worked at Vitamin T full-time for more than a year
Such a fun, rewarding company to work for. Great training program in place when I started. Had an amazing mentor! Great clients, super talented candidate pool. Relaxed environment, didn't feel... like I was micromanaged.
We had remote leadership, so that was a disconnect at times.
Advice to Management
Over-communicate with remote locations if manager isn't on site, and make sure they know they are supported. Great work at the higher level management keeping all employees informed of... changes/updates.