Compare KellyMitchell Group vs cxLoyalty BETASee how working at KellyMitchell Group vs. cxLoyalty compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at KellyMitchell Group vs. cxLoyalty. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- KellyMitchell Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at cxLoyalty.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at KellyMitchell Group.
- "Affinion" was the most mentioned Con at cxLoyalty.
I have been working at KellyMitchell Group full-time for less than a year
I joined KM in Columbus OH at the beginning of the year as a Technical Recruiter and moved into a Client Engagement Manager (CEM) role. The culture at KM is the best I have ever worked for and you... can tell that everyone is truly passionate about their job and what they do! I love that I don't feel like "just a number" at KM and can tell that the leadership cares about me and my growth. I have found the CEM role to be very rewarding and I really enjoy building relationships with different clients around Columbus. I cannot wait to grow my career here and help grow Columbus's new market with my team!
None I can think of right now!
I have been working at cxLoyalty full-time for more than 5 years
work from home and remote is positive, very flexible, good benefits
nothing that I can think of
Advice to Management
sales teams are weak and need to be replaced with people who aren't trying to sell product.