Compare Kforce vs Bank of America BETASee how working at Kforce vs. Bank of America compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kforce vs. Bank of America. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kforce scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bank of America scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Kforce.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Bank of America.
- Bank of America had 577 more reviews than Kforce that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Kforce for more than a year
KForce contact/relationship specialist was very proactive with communication and always available when I reached out. She was on-site at the company I contracted with which made it very convenient,... but still made efforts to do regular check-ins and ensure her presence and availability was always a top priority.
Didn't have a good stand-in/replacement while my contact was out on maternity leave, but thankfully there were no real issues that needed attention.
I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years
PSMs have job security, work weekdays and one/two weekends a year. You work on your own and are encouraged to make your own decisions.
PSMs have a lot of responsibility and have to be available or have a proxy when off during business hours.
Advice to Management