Compare Kimberly-Clark vs The Home Depot BETASee how working at Kimberly-Clark vs. The Home Depot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kimberly-Clark vs. The Home Depot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimberly-Clark scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- The Home Depot scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimberly-Clark.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at The Home Depot.
- The Home Depot had 553 more reviews than Kimberly-Clark that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at The Home Depot full-time for more than 5 years
Inclusion Focus Takes care of employees during Covid. Extra 80 hours personal time and additional 80 hours for high risk or over 65 years old employees. Made free counseling available for all... employees. excellent benefits for all employees
lacks in holding employee accountable for job performance and lax attendance polices.
Advice to Management
Reward employees performance, milestones and anniversaries publicly.