Compare Kimley-Horn vs Langan Engineering and Environmental Services BETASee how working at Kimley-Horn vs. Langan Engineering and Environmental Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kimley-Horn vs. Langan Engineering and Environmental Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimley-Horn scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Langan Engineering and Environmental Services scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimley-Horn.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services.
- Kimley-Horn had 74 more reviews than Langan Engineering and Environmental Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Kimley-Horn had 39 more reviews than Langan Engineering and Environmental Services that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time for less than a year
I love working for Kimley-Horn. They expect a lot but it doesn't come without reward. I work from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 7:30am to 11:30am on Friday. It's basically a three day weekend... every week. It balances out the long hours during the week that, honestly, do not feel that long because you're always busy doing something. Leadership truly cares about the well-being of Kimley-Horn people and we are generously rewarded for our work with high salaries, multiple bonuses a year, and surprise money that Kimley-Horn gives when we're doing good work as a firm. I love it here!! I also love that Kimley-Horn supports women with special programs, resources, and benefits for women and mothers. Thank you, Kimley-Horn!!
None that I can think of!
Advice to Management
Thank you for not treating us like a number. We obviously matter to you.
I have been working at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services full-time for less than a year
- great company resources and culture - lots of project opportunities
-lots of work, not much work life balance