Compare Kimley-Horn vs RS&H BETASee how working at Kimley-Horn vs. RS&H compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kimley-Horn vs. RS&H. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kimley-Horn scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- RS&H scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimley-Horn.
- "Rs h" was the most mentioned Pro at RS&H.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kimley-Horn.
- "Rs h" was the most mentioned Con at RS&H.
I have been working at Kimley-Horn
Very active, welcoming environment that fits a range of personality types. I usually keep to myself on the norm, but I never feel like I can't join a conversation. A company that is *very* invested... in the success of its employees, and has the training/family support programs to show for it. Only upper level employees can be shareholders and no one person owns more than 2% of the company.
Based on quality work and extra-effort. It is normal and encouraged to be putting in more than 40 hours a week.
I have been working at RS&H full-time for more than a year
RS&H is rapidly growing company. I feel that they provide adequate career progression and resources that allow for a fulfilling career. In addition, during the length of the pandemic- I felt the... firm put the employees first and looked out for our well-being.
There have been some growing pains. With growth comes change, but hope is that RS&H will maintain their employee-forward focus.