Compare Kinder Morgan vs Enterprise Products BETASee how working at Kinder Morgan vs. Enterprise Products compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kinder Morgan vs. Enterprise Products. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise Products scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Kinder Morgan had 21 more reviews than Enterprise Products that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Kinder Morgan.
- "Company culture" was the most mentioned Con at Enterprise Products.
I worked at Kinder Morgan full-time for more than 10 years
Kinder Morgan focuses on their business and rather than adding frivolous benefits and perks, they pay their people well and let them decide what they want to do with their money. Most of the people... that work there are friendly and enjoy their work and work well as a team. As for their policies and procedures, they are written and clear. They are staffed well enough not to be negligent of their work responsibilities but also not so fat that they lay off people by the thousands. Pay and benefits are very good.
There is some political maneuvering to advance but you will find that at every company. No paternity leave.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and don't slip into the trap many other big companies fall in to and start taking the people working for you and their experience for granted. Also, continue down the road to... fully self funding. Be the leader in the industry for the lowest debt to revenue ratio. This will give you the upper hand in the future.