Compare Kindred Healthcare vs Angel Care Home Health BETASee how working at Kindred Healthcare vs. Angel Care Home Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kindred Healthcare vs. Angel Care Home Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kindred Healthcare scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Angel Care Home Health scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kindred Healthcare.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Healthcare.
I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time for less than a year
Administration takes excellent care of its employees, allows me to use my professional judgement and they trust me to do my job well
None found so far, the management and team have been fantastic
I have been working at Angel Care Home Health full-time for more than 5 years
They love to see their employees grow. Advancement opportunities are great. Friendly work environments on the branch level and also on a corporate level.
None! Angels care home health cares for their patient and staff