Compare Kindred Healthcare vs Select Specialty Hospitals BETASee how working at Kindred Healthcare vs. Select Specialty Hospitals compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kindred Healthcare vs. Select Specialty Hospitals. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kindred Healthcare scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Select Specialty Hospitals scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Kindred Healthcare had 29 more reviews than Select Specialty Hospitals that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Healthcare.
- "Short staffed" was the most mentioned Con at Select Specialty Hospitals.
I have been working at Kindred Healthcare full-time
- Great sales Leaders - Fair Pay Structure - Flexible Schedule
Nothing on my Immediate Team to be honest
Advice to Management
Invest in your hospitals aesthetically & ensure each hospital has adequate and knowledgeable operations leadership.
I worked at Select Specialty Hospitals full-time for more than a year
Great place to Work. Salary is great. CEO is very understanding and a True Team Leader.
This job requires you to work long hours.