Compare Kindred Hospitals vs VOHRA Wound Physicians BETASee how working at Kindred Hospitals vs. VOHRA Wound Physicians compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kindred Hospitals vs. VOHRA Wound Physicians. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- VOHRA Wound Physicians scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Kindred" was the most mentioned Pro at Kindred Hospitals.
- "Wound care" was the most mentioned Pro at VOHRA Wound Physicians.
- "Kindred" was the most mentioned Con at Kindred Hospitals.
- "Physicians" was the most mentioned Con at VOHRA Wound Physicians.
I have been working at VOHRA Wound Physicians full-time
Flexibility and freedom to make your practice the way you like it. Good work/life balance. Continues to be a company that pioneers and innovates in the post acute care setting. As example, the EHR is... designed to fit the niche of wound care, have interoperability with other EHRs and also has built in telemedicine functionality. Many opportunities for CME and support from physicians across the nation.
Practice size and sizes of nursing home vary based on region. Some areas of country physicians will do a good bit of driving.