Compare Kony vs 9Gauge Partners BETASee how working at Kony vs. 9Gauge Partners compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kony vs. 9Gauge Partners. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- 9Gauge Partners scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Kony had 90 more reviews than 9Gauge Partners that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kony.
- "Virtual office" was the most mentioned Con at 9Gauge Partners.
I have been working at Kony full-time for more than 8 years
1) Great base salaries 2) Amazing group of talented folks 3) Great tools and technology stack 4) Diverse portfolio of industry verticals to choose as your workstream 5) Room to grow in your... career path
1) Low contribution from the company on 401-K
I have been working at 9Gauge Partners full-time for less than a year
Get to know many different people who you will be working with Feel like they really take the time to invest in people. It is a very thorough process that allows you go deeper than standard... interview questions Everyone I talked to was great to talk to. I felt they showed real ownership and caring to the process and to the company. Everyone was very helpful through the process.
It does consume a lot of time. But if you are going to make the switch to a new company it is important to understand them as much as for them to understand you. Because of this it is expensive... investment for the company. But if the right people and culture is important you need to make this investment.
Advice to Management
I was able to work with company before this process so my knowledge of people and processes was even better. As well as more employees having experience working with me was great. I would highly... recommend this for every new hire if possible.