Compare Kore1 vs MobilityWare BETASee how working at Kore1 vs. MobilityWare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kore1 vs. MobilityWare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kore1 scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Highly recommend" was the most mentioned Pro at Kore1.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at MobilityWare.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Kore1.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at MobilityWare.
I have been working at MobilityWare full-time for more than 3 years
• Great culture, pretty chill work environment (sometimes too chill). • Compensation is fantastic, very competitive compared to my last jobs within the industry. • Amazing perks, ranging from... snacks, free food Fridays, and even a yearly company trip which includes your +1! • Work/Life balance is extremely important to the executive team -- there is hardly ever 'crunch'. • Lots of fun products to work on. • The company is always looking ways to improve their current product line up and actively introducing new genres under their development belt.
• No clear career growth path for Producers as managers have changed 3 times since I've joined. • Laid back environment can sometimes foster bad habits or work ethics for current & new employees.
Advice to Management
Show appreciation towards the other teams within the studio besides just Solitaire. It'll show that we matter and you value us and the work that we do for you.