Compare Kroger vs Publix BETASee how working at Kroger vs. Publix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kroger vs. Publix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Publix scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Kroger.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Publix.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Kroger.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Publix.
I worked at Kroger part-time for less than a year
Awesome people to work with Great building
Not the greatest pay My past supervisor kept scheduling me over my school hours even after I gave two weeks notice of schedule
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! Just pay courtesy clerks a bit more if possible:)