Compare Kroger vs Walgreens BETASee how working at Kroger vs. Walgreens compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Kroger vs. Walgreens. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Kroger scored higher in 6 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Walgreens scored higher in 1 area: Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Kroger.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Walgreens.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Kroger.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Walgreens.
I have been working at Walgreens full-time for more than a year
Great benefits, room for growth, and fairly simple job
Upper management can be rude depending what location
Advice to Management
Everyone works for Walgreens who's in the building, so even if you're a manager please help when lines get long or to help with daily tasks instead of "being too good" to do certain tasks.