Compare LL Flooring vs Ashley Furniture Homestore BETASee how working at LL Flooring vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LL Flooring vs. Ashley Furniture Homestore. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LL Flooring scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great pay" was the most mentioned Pro at LL Flooring.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Ashley Furniture Homestore.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore had 39 more reviews than LL Flooring that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Ashley Furniture Homestore full-time for more than a year
You determine what you make. The commission structure is very good. If you're persistent, quick-witted, and hungry, you'll be able to do well for yourself by generated leads or scheduling... appointments.
The hours are long. During the week, there will be days where no guests will come in for hours. There is a lot of "downtime" in this position. If you are not driven, this will not work to your... benefit. You are dealing with the public. For those without thick skin and a certain level of maturity, this job will be stressful.