Compare Land O'Lakes vs Leprino Foods BETASee how working at Land O'Lakes vs. Leprino Foods compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Land O'Lakes vs. Leprino Foods. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Land O'Lakes scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Leprino Foods scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Land O'Lakes.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Leprino Foods.
- Leprino Foods had 3 more reviews than Land O'Lakes that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Land O'Lakes for less than a year
I really enjoyed my time here. The pay was solid ($17.50 an hour), the atmosphere was cool, and the company genuinely cared about their employees. They ordered us pizza for lunch, checked in on us... during pay time (weekly) just to make sure hour input was correct, the job itself was great experience if you’re looking to get into lab work [especially with agriculture]. It was a seasonal position. I wish it were longer, but it got me the experience I needed to get into the door.
They were fine. No cons, really. Maybe that it’s such a short duration.