Compare Leo Burnett vs McCann Worldgroup BETASee how working at Leo Burnett vs. McCann Worldgroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Leo Burnett vs. McCann Worldgroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Leo Burnett scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- McCann Worldgroup had 13 more reviews than Leo Burnett that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- McCann Worldgroup had 6 more reviews than Leo Burnett that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- McCann Worldgroup had 29 more reviews than Leo Burnett that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- McCann Worldgroup had 9 more reviews than Leo Burnett that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Leo Burnett full-time for more than 10 years
Leo Burnett is an amazing place. The people that work there are top notch and the passion they have is unlike any other. True collaboration and creative thinking is at the company core. What is... even better - leadership. I was always cared for, looked out for and taught amazing skills to better myself. I was given amazing opportunity and challenged everyday with total support.
There are pros/cons that come with a large public company and while it seems like there is a lot of 'red tape' there is a huge sense of security and processes that ensure stability.