Compare Lexmark International vs Citrix BETASee how working at Lexmark International vs. Citrix compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lexmark International vs. Citrix. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lexmark International scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Citrix scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Citrix had 309 more reviews than Lexmark International that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Citrix had 101 more reviews than Lexmark International that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- Citrix had 35 more reviews than Lexmark International that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at Lexmark International full-time for more than a year
Approachable and considerate managers and HRs. Proactive working environment. People are collaborative. Top management drives the 1% culture shift.
The downside that I can only think of is maybe compensation. Although, the company practices perfomance-based incentive. Top performers are given more rewards while the rest gets either nothing or... enough in accordance to performance review.
I have been working at Citrix full-time for more than 3 years
Citrix sees your growth potential. I started at Citrix as in intern, was hired full time after graduating from a university, and then in less than 3 years was promoted to Senior! I always had... managers who trusted me, regardless of my age, tenure, prior experience, I have always been treated equally here. I work hard, and constantly get affirmation that the work I do is valued. Best place to work by far, I wake up each weekday morning excited to login to work.
This company is amazing, no cons at all! JOIN, you will love working here, just like I do.