Compare Liberty Mutual Insurance vs Amerisure BETASee how working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Amerisure compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Amerisure. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amerisure scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 564 more reviews than Amerisure that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- "Upward mobility" was the most mentioned Con at Amerisure.
I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance for less than a year
-everyone is open to sharing about their role and their experience or helping connect you to someone who might have experience relevant to what you're interested in -was my first internship ever so... I don't have other firsthand experience to compare it to, but extremely well-developed internship programming. had the chance to hear from and talk to many people across the company, including c-suite leadership - ERGs are very sincere and seem to have an actual positive impact on employees and company as a whole
-While very positive, the ERGs still rely a bit too much on voluntary employee labor in my opinion. They could use more company support I think. -Still a predominantly white company. Needs more... diversity in upper management.
Advice to Management
I think you're doing pretty good, but keep it up! Don't take that foot off the gas in terms of D&I, inclusive recruitment and employment, etc.