Compare Liberty Mutual Insurance vs Massachusetts General Hospital BETASee how working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Massachusetts General Hospital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liberty Mutual Insurance vs. Massachusetts General Hospital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liberty Mutual Insurance scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Massachusetts General Hospital scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Liberty Mutual Insurance had 268 more reviews than Massachusetts General Hospital that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Liberty Mutual Insurance.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Massachusetts General Hospital.
I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year
They really give you all the tools you need in order to be successful.
If you aren't great with time management this is not the position for you.
I have been working at Massachusetts General Hospital full-time
people are fantastic to work with
salaries are very low in all groups