Compare Library of Congress vs LAC Group BETASee how working at Library of Congress vs. LAC Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Library of Congress vs. LAC Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Library of Congress scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- LAC Group scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Library of Congress had 3 more reviews than LAC Group that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Hard to move" was the most mentioned Con at Library of Congress.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at LAC Group.
I worked at LAC Group full-time for more than a year
Some wonderful coworkers and nice firms, flexible work schedule, open minded management
Would have liked additional training at the onset, but teams were patient and open.
Advice to Management
More training would be great.