Compare Life Time vs Point University BETASee how working at Life Time vs. Point University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Life Time vs. Point University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Life Time scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Point University scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free gym membership" was the most mentioned Pro at Life Time.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Life Time.
I worked at Life Time part-time for less than a year
Worked with and met amazing people and climbers. Definitely a sense of community and an overall very enjoyable environment.
Short-staffed at times which did become difficult when creating/building different climbing routes