Compare Lincoln Financial Group vs Vanguard BETASee how working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. Vanguard compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. Vanguard. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lincoln Financial Group scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Vanguard scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Vanguard had 203 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Vanguard had 24 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Lincoln Financial Group for less than a year
Love their Amazing workplace environment. Many career pathways for success.
May be challenging to schedule time off when you want it/ have a work/life balance.
I have been working at Vanguard full-time for less than a year
I'm new to Vanguard and excited to have joined. I'm happy with compensation, the benefits package and the company has a wealth of mobility opportunities. During the interview process I met many... tenured people who had a built a great career moving around the company
I haven't identified anything negative yet but nothing is perfect. Overall I'm impressed and looking forward to my new role.
Advice to Management
None at this time