Compare Lincoln Financial Group vs Wells Fargo BETASee how working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. Wells Fargo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lincoln Financial Group vs. Wells Fargo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lincoln Financial Group scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Wells Fargo scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Wells Fargo had 1,842 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 1,335 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Wells Fargo had 565 more reviews than Lincoln Financial Group that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I worked at Lincoln Financial Group for less than a year
Everyone was so nice and helpful and gave the interns incredible opportunities for networking with senior leaders
Summer 2020 internship was online
Advice to Management
I have been working at Wells Fargo full-time for more than 10 years
Good benefits. Big company, so I've had luck in decent groups with good managers that are very flexible with family/work arrangements. The hierarchy is being flattened out, getting rid of unneeded... middle managers.
Jobs lower in the ranks are being automated, so it may be harder to get in on the bottom floor (as the bottom floor is disappearing.) And obviously the retail sales divisions have had problems that... have been in the news.