Compare LinkedIn vs Airbnb BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Airbnb compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Airbnb. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Airbnb scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- LinkedIn had 195 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- LinkedIn had 190 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Free food" as a Pro.
- LinkedIn had 15 more reviews than Airbnb that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Airbnb full-time for more than 5 years
- Great Benefits - Creative, driven, and hard working colleagues - Global teams = diverse perspectives - Focused on growth mindset leadership - Great for beginning and mid career growth.
- Since it's global, it never "shuts off" - meetings can sometimes be early or late in the day - Extremely fast paced, decisions sometimes made w/o consults, or decision not made because too many... "cooks in the kitchen" - If you are outside of the SF offices, it can be sometimes hard to connect with other staff.
Advice to Management
Please continue to focus on diverse hiring, more women, LGBTQIA+, and POC in leadership roles (including the board and all the way up to E-Staff).