Compare LinkedIn vs Meta BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Meta compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Meta. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Meta scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Meta.
- Meta had 26 more reviews than LinkedIn that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than a year
-Emphasis on DIBs -Good work - life balance -Great benefits -Hybrid/Remote work is allowed -Communicative senior management team
Can't really say there are any cons
I have been working at Meta full-time for more than 3 years
- Benefits: the best of any company I've ever seen, including Google, Apple, etc. - Colleagues: the most intelligent and passionate people with whom I've had the pleasure of working
- Reputation: it can be difficult at times to work at a company that is so targeted in the media