Compare LinkedIn vs Sky Betting & Gaming BETASee how working at LinkedIn vs. Sky Betting & Gaming compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LinkedIn vs. Sky Betting & Gaming. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LinkedIn scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Sky Betting & Gaming scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LinkedIn.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky Betting & Gaming.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at LinkedIn.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Con at Sky Betting & Gaming.
I have been working at LinkedIn full-time for more than 5 years
You get to work with some of the smartest colleagues, great work life balance, empathetic towards employees, wonderful culture and values.
Native tech stack leads to less exposure to industry trends, career progression depends a lot on the team you are part of.
I have been working at Sky Betting & Gaming full-time for more than 8 years
Work culture, Product, Contribution, Ethics, Performance and People.
None, still exciting to work for.
Advice to Management
Still looking after its staff and still performing, great work.