Compare Liveops vs NexRep BETASee how working at Liveops vs. NexRep compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Liveops vs. NexRep. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Liveops scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- NexRep scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Liveops had 39 more reviews than NexRep that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- Liveops had 16 more reviews than NexRep that mentioned "Flexible schedule" as a Pro.
- Liveops had 22 more reviews than NexRep that mentioned "Talk time" as a Con.
I have been working at NexRep
Setting my own schedule and NO Commute.
No insurance benefits, difficulty getting assistance in a chat environment from tenured agents. Not having authority to providing callers with quality customer service rather than quantity.