Compare Lockheed Martin vs Booz Allen Hamilton BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Booz Allen Hamilton compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Booz Allen Hamilton. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Booz Allen Hamilton scored higher in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Booz Allen Hamilton had 44 more reviews than Lockheed Martin that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Booz Allen Hamilton had 88 more reviews than Lockheed Martin that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Lockheed Martin for less than a year
As an intern, there were plenty of opportunities to attend interesting virtual seminars about new company projects. For example, I attended a seminars on cyber security and virtual reality... applications. They weren't related to my job, but I loved learning about how Lockheed is pushing technological boundaries. Also, Directors and Sr. Manager would have a tag up with the interns a few times just to chat and offer their advice, so it was great to hear from the leaders of the company. Coworkers spoke candidly about their experiences, so I appreciated their honesty
Like in any internship, as soon as your team realizes you'll finish your internship, they stop giving you work, or just give you "busy work". Sometimes, your team does certain processes a certain way..., even if it's impractical or inefficient, so while everyone says they love feedback, there's rarely any follow-up. Just a part of being a massive corporation...