Compare Lockheed Martin vs Deloitte BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Deloitte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Deloitte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Deloitte scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years
The 9 80 or 4 10 work schedule is really nice, and overall overtime is not generally required.
Can be slow to get things done, and hard to find the fun projects to work on as an engineer.