Compare Lockheed Martin vs Deloitte BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Deloitte compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Deloitte. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Deloitte scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Good work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Deloitte.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Deloitte.
I worked at Lockheed Martin for less than a year
As an intern, there were plenty of opportunities to attend interesting virtual seminars about new company projects. For example, I attended a seminars on cyber security and virtual reality... applications. They weren't related to my job, but I loved learning about how Lockheed is pushing technological boundaries. Also, Directors and Sr. Manager would have a tag up with the interns a few times just to chat and offer their advice, so it was great to hear from the leaders of the company. Coworkers spoke candidly about their experiences, so I appreciated their honesty
Like in any internship, as soon as your team realizes you'll finish your internship, they stop giving you work, or just give you "busy work". Sometimes, your team does certain processes a certain way..., even if it's impractical or inefficient, so while everyone says they love feedback, there's rarely any follow-up. Just a part of being a massive corporation...