Compare Lockheed Martin vs Kimley-Horn BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Kimley-Horn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Kimley-Horn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Kimley-Horn scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Kimley-Horn.
- Lockheed Martin had 33 more reviews than Kimley-Horn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than a year
Lots of opportunities to grow yourself and take on additional tasks outside your typical work area
Very corporate feeling at times.
Advice to Management
Look to be more progressive in work practices.
I have been working at Kimley-Horn full-time for less than a year
I love working for Kimley-Horn. They expect a lot but it doesn't come without reward. I work from 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 7:30am to 11:30am on Friday. It's basically a three day weekend... every week. It balances out the long hours during the week that, honestly, do not feel that long because you're always busy doing something. Leadership truly cares about the well-being of Kimley-Horn people and we are generously rewarded for our work with high salaries, multiple bonuses a year, and surprise money that Kimley-Horn gives when we're doing good work as a firm. I love it here!! I also love that Kimley-Horn supports women with special programs, resources, and benefits for women and mothers. Thank you, Kimley-Horn!!
None that I can think of!
Advice to Management
Thank you for not treating us like a number. We obviously matter to you.