Compare Lockheed Martin vs Tarrant County College BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Tarrant County College compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Tarrant County College. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tarrant County College scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Tarrant County College.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Tarrant County College.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time
Opportunity for growth and team culture
Lots of paperwork to get started
I worked at Tarrant County College part-time for less than a year
The management is wonderful. I worked with amazing team members and other lifeguards. Made some good friends. You act as both gym supervisor and lifeguard so you never get bored. Management is very... understanding of college students trying to work towards their future.
Scheduling can be a bit difficult because it is based off of the classes offered in the gym.