Compare Lockheed Martin vs University of Maryland BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. University of Maryland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. University of Maryland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Maryland scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Maryland.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "College park" was the most mentioned Con at University of Maryland.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin for less than a year
Best benefits a Fortune 500 company provides!
There is not a better place to work!
I worked at University of Maryland part-time for more than a year
This position was meaningful and really helped me out in helping me get my graduate degree.
There were only several positions (so competitive and once in the job, it was super busy!)