Compare LogMeIn vs Bullhorn BETASee how working at LogMeIn vs. Bullhorn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LogMeIn vs. Bullhorn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Bullhorn scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- LogMeIn had 7 more reviews than Bullhorn that mentioned "Great culture" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at LogMeIn.
- "Fast paced environment" was the most mentioned Con at Bullhorn.
I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years
Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and... Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.
Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.
I have been working at Bullhorn full-time for more than a year
Bullhorn has an amazing culture and a healthy business model. Coworkers are amazing and office spaces are amazing! They promote within often which is huge and learning is endless here. Since we are... growing so quickly if you want to take on new challenges all you have to do is speak up.
Learning/college incentives would be nice but understand this is a huge perk. Perks here are amazing!
Advice to Management
Would be nice to have more of a clear path on covid, as the pandemic isn't slowing down pushing the delay back to September seems to just be delaying the inevitable. Will people especially with kids... be able to stay remote?