Compare LogMeIn vs HubSpot BETASee how working at LogMeIn vs. HubSpot compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LogMeIn vs. HubSpot. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- HubSpot scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- HubSpot had 16 more reviews than LogMeIn that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at LogMeIn.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at HubSpot.
I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years
Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and... Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.
Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.
I have been working at HubSpot full-time for less than a year
+ an amazing culture that is truly lived by the people working at HubSpot + good payment and great benefits + lots of growth opportunities due to scale-up + engaged management, no... micro-management + flexibility in terms of working hours and home office
- some structures and standards still need to be established - however, doing so by figuring things out can be an interesting learning opportunity
Advice to Management
Keep up with the great work! I don't doubt that you will do what you can to preserve the great culture despite the growth the office is facing.