Compare LogMeIn vs Prezi BETASee how working at LogMeIn vs. Prezi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at LogMeIn vs. Prezi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- LogMeIn scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Prezi scored higher in 2 areas: % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at LogMeIn.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Prezi.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at LogMeIn.
- "Sf office" was the most mentioned Con at Prezi.
I worked at LogMeIn full-time for more than 3 years
Local management are the best. Great co-workers who are smart, carry their load and are helpful team players. 20 minute walk from office to bluffs that overlook the Pacific Ocean. Near Isle Vista and... Santa Barbara with all of the advantages of California without the big metropolitan area hassles.
Logmein has lost presence in the market place to Zoom. Hedge fund active investors will be taking the company private soon. Key people have gone to Appfolio in Goleta.
I have been working at Prezi full-time for more than 5 years
Motivating mission. Innovative product and roadmap. Smart, passionate and nice people make Prezi a great place to work.
With offices in Europe and SF, timezone differences can make communicating between locations a challenge.