Compare Logistics Health Incorporated vs Inland BETASee how working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Inland compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Inland. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Logistics Health Incorporated scored higher in 2 areas: Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Inland scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Logistics Health Incorporated.
- "Lhi" was the most mentioned Con at Logistics Health Incorporated.
I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years
LHI is an extremely fair and honest place to work! The benefits are fantastic and way better than what my mother gets in the Union. Time off is great and increases per year of employment.
Some of the management is a little absent minded or behind the times, but there is an effort seen to improve.