Compare Logistics Health Incorporated vs Marine Credit Union BETASee how working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Marine Credit Union compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Marine Credit Union. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Logistics Health Incorporated scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Marine Credit Union scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Logistics Health Incorporated.
- "Mcu" was the most mentioned Pro at Marine Credit Union.
- "Lhi" was the most mentioned Con at Logistics Health Incorporated.
- "Scorecard" was the most mentioned Con at Marine Credit Union.
I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated
good company, strong and kind leadership
online work from home training difficult
I have been working at Marine Credit Union full-time
remote work, member focused mission, fast paced, supportive leadership team,
Overall my experience has been positive and any con has been challenged and overcome with the organization.
Advice to Management
Keep the communication and vision front of mind with all levels of the organization.