Compare Logistics Health Incorporated vs Viterbo University BETASee how working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Viterbo University compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Logistics Health Incorporated vs. Viterbo University. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Logistics Health Incorporated scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Viterbo University scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Logistics Health Incorporated.
- "Lhi" was the most mentioned Con at Logistics Health Incorporated.
I have been working at Logistics Health Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years
LHI is an extremely fair and honest place to work! The benefits are fantastic and way better than what my mother gets in the Union. Time off is great and increases per year of employment.
Some of the management is a little absent minded or behind the times, but there is an effort seen to improve.
I have been working at Viterbo University full-time for more than 3 years
Everyone is very welcoming! The president is very engaged with students, staff, visitors. Free college for you and children and spouses. The week between Christmas and New Years we get off.
Low pay rate. Faculty seems to be more a focus than the other staff. Not much room for advancement since a small university.
Advice to Management
More PTO per pay period.