Compare Los Angeles Metro vs Los Angeles County BETASee how working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Los Angeles County compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Metro vs. Los Angeles County. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Metro scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Los Angeles County scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Los Angeles County had 33 more reviews than Los Angeles Metro that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Los Angeles County had 24 more reviews than Los Angeles Metro that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Metro.
- "Private sector" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles County.
I have been working at Los Angeles Metro full-time for more than a year
Great people, opportunities for growth, culture, and mission
Experience depends on department you are hired into
Advice to Management
Continue to invest in young employees and foster innovation