Compare Los Angeles Water and Power vs Beachbody BETASee how working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Beachbody compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Beachbody. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Water and Power scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Beachbody scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Beachbody had 1 more reviews than Los Angeles Water and Power that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Water and Power.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Beachbody.
I worked at Los Angeles Water and Power full-time for more than 3 years
Good management and atmosphere yes
There are long hours sometimes, and
I have been working at Beachbody for less than a year
The culture here is amazing, the people are even more amazing. My first month here, felt like I had been part of the team for a year. Everyone is in tune with each other and respects each other’s... creativeness. Support is ALWAYS there. Cultivating strong communication and relationships with teams across the board and 100% transparency. I could go on and on. The brand, the coaches literally everyone are so down to Earth, and truly inspiring.
The team is growing and its very busy, but we have so much support and work life balance helps keep us refreshed. So, no cons here.
Advice to Management
Keep up the wonderful work. You are all so amazing.