Compare Los Angeles Water and Power vs Socalgas BETASee how working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Socalgas compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Socalgas. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Water and Power scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Socalgas scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Socalgas had 16 more reviews than Los Angeles Water and Power that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Water and Power.
- "Based on seniority" was the most mentioned Con at Socalgas.
I worked at Los Angeles Water and Power full-time for more than 3 years
Good management and atmosphere yes
There are long hours sometimes, and
I have been working at Socalgas for more than a year
I worked in the Pico Rivera base as an intern. So far it has been an amazing experiences working on various tasks and projects.
There are no cons. Awesome workplace.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work.