Compare Los Angeles Water and Power vs Southern California Edison BETASee how working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Southern California Edison compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Los Angeles Water and Power vs. Southern California Edison. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Los Angeles Water and Power scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Southern California Edison scored higher in 5 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Los Angeles Water and Power.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Southern California Edison.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Los Angeles Water and Power.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Southern California Edison.
I worked at Los Angeles Water and Power full-time for more than 3 years
Good management and atmosphere yes
There are long hours sometimes, and
I have been working at Southern California Edison full-time for more than 5 years
Pay, Bonus, 401k Match, People
Too many meetings, long hours