Compare Lowe's Home Improvement vs Aerotek BETASee how working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Aerotek compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lowe's Home Improvement vs. Aerotek. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lowe's Home Improvement scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Aerotek scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Lowe's Home Improvement.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Aerotek.
- Lowe's Home Improvement had 77 more reviews than Aerotek that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Lowe's Home Improvement part-time
I love the culture of this company. I feel very fulfilled in my duties and there are plenty of opportunities to grow.
Can be stressful, especially dealing with customers, but that's all in a day's work.
I have been working at Aerotek for less than a year
Training takes a couple of days to less than 2 weeks. You will be assigned a mentor and they will have you learn the material.
There will be a ton to learn regards to being able to find and locate a document. The pay for this position is reasonable for a contract but I'm only hoping they increase it from $16.07 to $18.00 or... so to be worth all the research you are required to do. I'm also doing remote work. Although they give you a checklist of what equipment to bring home, they expect you to know how to disassemble everything to be put into a box & set it up at home.